If your maintenance request is urgent, please contact your Property Manager direct or phone the Office on 03 6343 4361.
Non urgent maintenance requests will be referred to your Property Manager, who will contact you with the details of the tradesperson that will be attending to the work.
What is an "Urgent Repair"
The Residential Tenancy Act states an urgent repair as an essential service that ceases to function. In the unlikely event the manager cannot be contacted you, as a tenant have the right to organise “Urgent Repairs”.
If a tenant or resident requests urgent repairs, the landlord or owner must respond immediately.
Urgent repairs are:
- Burst water service
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase.