Situated in the increasingly popular and convenient located town of Hadspen; this home is sitting on a generous and level block offering privacy and a secure yard for children and pets.
Located just minutes from local shops and services, and a stone's throw from the picturesque South Esk River with access to river walks and parks; this family home is a must see!
The property at a glance:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with with built in robes
- Open kitchen and dining
- Reverse cycle heat pump
- Large kitchen with huge walk-in pantry
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Expansive undercover entertainment deck
- Outdoor Pizza oven
- Large 6x7m garage with power
- Additional storage at the side of the house
- Loads of secure off street parking
- Kids play house + sandpit, chook shed and covered veggie patch
- Fully landscaped and fenced gardens
- 5kw of solar panels and a seperate solar hot water system
- In a quiet neighbourhood with Post Office, Hair and Beauty, Bottleshop, IGA and Public Transport
- Close to popular Primary Schools and both Public and Private High Schools
- 2 minutes over the bridge to Entally Lodge Bar & Resturaunt
- 5 minutes drive to Prospect Vale Market Shopping Centre
- 10 Minutes to Launceston CBD
Land Size: 835m2 (approx)/ Build Size: 163m2(approx)
Year Built: 1993 / Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.