Parry Property presents to you a fantastic opportunity situated on a huge 1593m2 (approx) block in the historic town of Westbury. Ideal for the renovator if you're keen to get in and make this home your own or for first home buyer, investor or developer with the possibility and space to build another dwelling (STCA).
- 3 great sized bedrooms, one with a built-in robe and another with a walk in robe.
- Kitchen with timber bench tops and a breakfast bar.
- Lounge with a wood fire heater to keep you cosy in the winter months.
- Bathrooms offers a shower, vanity and toilet.
- Separate laundry.
- Fully fenced, large level backyard.
- Aviary & hen house
- Shed and a carport.
- Short walk to the town centre.
- Situated across the road from Westbury Recreation Ground.
Westbury offers a location that can provide the best of both worlds and the perfect lifestyle within easy commuting distance from Launceston and all local services including shops, cafes, schools, doctors and transport.
Land Size: 1593m2 (approx)
Build Size: 125m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1959
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.