This sunny and inviting home is perched high in an elevated position in the popular Thelma Street, Newstead.
The position of the home offers privacy, excellent natural light, and an attractive outlook. The kitchen is at the heart of the home which is open and a seamless flow to the dining, lounge and family rooms.
- Beautiful mature gardens providing natural privacy
- Lovely views off the private front balcony
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath, shower, toilet and vanity
- Well designed 2nd bathroom included spacious laundry wall
- Polished timber floors throughout the living spaces
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench space
- Double sliding doors off the family room to the expansive back yard deck area
- Flat and level grassed yard for children and pets to enjoy
- Single carport and under-house rumpus and storage space
- Multiple heating options with a Nectre wood heater, Daikin heatpump and and Atlantic gas heater
The home is located on a quiet, no-through road within close proximity of quality schools [Punchbowl, Scotch and Queechy], cafes and shops, and just moments from the CBD. This gorgeous home is ideal for families, first home buyers and investors alike.
Land Size: 620m2(approx) / Build Size: 237m2(approx)
Year Built: 1959 / Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.