This property is not open by open home call the agent to book your individual inspection time. Or request a virtual tour of this property.
127 Opossum Road presents to you a fantastic family home on a huge 654m2 corner block, this solid brick home has so much potential on offer. Only minutes to great walking tracks, the popular Punchbowl Reserve, shops and fantastic schools, this home is perfect for the family. The property could do with an update here and there but the presentation and meticulous maintenance by the current owners will not let you down!
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard & bench space + a breakfast bar & seating.
- Separate dining and lounge area are large and light filled.
- Great sun room to relax and take in the afternoon sunshine.
- Main bathroom is large with a vanity, separate bath & shower and toilet next door.
- Four great sized bedrooms all light filled and offer built in storage.
- Main bedroom with a large en-suite including a shower, vanity and toilet.
- 4th bedroom is a great space for an office/study.
- Well kept yards surround the home with a veggie patch.
- Large garage to secure a car or further storage plus extra room for a workshop.
- Great parking facilities on and off road.
- Access from Opossum road and Boiton Hill Road.
This home truly has much on offer and is being offered to the market for the first time. the current owners are the original owners from when it was built.
Call Todd Streets today on 0455 577 334 to book an appointment to view this great property.
Land Size: 654m2 (approx)
Build Size: 196m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1967
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.