Located off of Seccombe Street in the peaceful town of Perth is 7 Minerva Drive; a quality 3-bedroom home with stacks of parking and storage options.
- Two living spaces, with the lounge private and away from the rest of the home
- Open plan kitchen with heaps of bench space and quality appliances
- Living room opens to the outdoor entertaining area and rear yard
- Two of the three bedrooms are good sized and feature built in robes.
- The master is generously sized and features a large walk in robe as well as a full en-suite
- Low-maintenance established gardens
- Side access to the 6m x9m garage with bar
- Drive through carport with roller doors been designed with enough height for caravan or boat.
- Double garage with internal access for plenty of off-street parking
Perth is just 20 minutes from Launceston's CBD. It is a small town in Northern Tasmania, 20km south of Launceston, featuring many historic building dating back to the early 19th century. Offering all essential conveniences and services, including a local primary school and quality cafe's.
Call today to secure an inspection of this wonderful family home.
Land Size: 749m2 (approx)
Building Size: 199.37m2(approx)
Year Built: 2014
Council: Northern Midlands