Are you looking for a neat and tidy family home that is walking distance to all George Town has to offer? Well this is the home for you! This solid brick, three bedroom home is situated on a huge 959m2 (approx) block of land with room for endless opportunities, so come check it out today.
- Three great size bedrooms all with carpet.
- The neat and tidy kitchen offers plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- Dining and lounge room with a large windows making it light filled.
- A reverse cycle air conditioner keeps the home comfortable all year round.
- Bathroom offers a shower over bath, toilet and vanity.
- Light filled sunroom is a great spot to relax and unwind.
- The backyard is huge in size and fully fenced for pets and children to play.
- Plenty of space to store tools, cars, motorbikes and more with a large garage, a garden shed plus a tool shed attached to the house.
- A carport is also found at the rear of the garage for a boat or trailer.
- There is so much opportunity with this property, room for another dwelling at the back of the yard (STCA).
Only an easy five minute walk to the medical centre, supermarket, school, church, cafe's, restaurants and more! This really is a great opportunity to build another dwelling and own investments!
Land Size: 959m2 (approx)
Build Size: 90m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1962
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.