This solid brick family home has a great layout offering three bedrooms, one bathroom, a great size living area plus a huge entertaining deck.
- Lounge area is light filled and airy with floorboards running throughout.
- Three bedrooms are a great size, all with built in storage.
- Combined kitchen/dining with plenty of cupboard space.
- Dining with sliding doors to the fantastic entertaining deck area.
- Family bathroom offers a separate shower, bath and vanity.
- Separate toilet next door.
- Separate laundry with easy access to the backyard.
- Fully fenced backyard is low maintenance and offers a large lemon tree!
- Garage to secure cars and further storage.
- Under house storage.
- Off street parking for cars or even a large caravan or boat.
Situated in a quiet street but only minutes to IGA supermarket, cafes, chemist plus a short drive to Prospect Vale shopping centre. Great Primary & High schools are also nearby. 5 minutes to Launceston CBD.
Land Size: 523m2 (approx)
Build Size: 136m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1973
*Please note this property is currently tenanted and 48hours clear notice will need to be provided to the tenant prior to any inspection of the property.
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.