This solid brick family home has a great layout offering three bedrooms, one bathroom, a great size living area plus a huge entertaining deck.
- Lounge area is light filled and airy with floorboards running throughout.
- Three bedrooms are a great size, all with built in storage.
- Combined kitchen/dining with plenty of cupboard space.
- Dining with sliding doors to the fantastic entertaining deck area.
- Family bathroom offers a separate shower, bath and vanity.
- Separate toilet next door.
- Separate laundry with easy access to the backyard.
- Fully fenced backyard is low maintenance and offers a large lemon tree!
- Garage to secure cars and further storage.
- Under house storage.
- Off street parking for cars or even a large caravan or boat.
Situated in a quiet street but only minutes to IGA supermarket, cafes, chemist plus a short drive to Prospect Vale shopping centre. Great Primary & High schools are also nearby. 5 minutes to Launceston CBD.
Land Size: 523m2 (approx)
Build Size: 136m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1973
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.