This well appointed, low maintenance designer villa is located in the heart of the well sort after Invermay. Villa Gwen is named after the beautiful Gwen that lived her many years ago.
This stunning home has been completely redone - front to back - nothing else to do!
- 3 Large Bedrooms
- Master with large ensuite
- Large main bathroom / laundry
- Built in robes
- Open living / kitchen / office area
- Parking for three cars
- Garden shed + storage
- Huge entertaining deck
- Large flat grass area
- Huge block with Botanical gardens
- External Front & Garden lighting design
The property comes with all new appliances:
- Oven / Cooktop / Rangehood
- Fridge / Dishwasher / Microwave
- 2 x Wall Mounted TVs
- 1 x Designer Electric Fireplace
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Bay Shutters, Sheer Curtains, Waffle Blinds
Conveniently located to UTAS, cafes, supermarket, schools, Aurora Stadium, doctors, chemists, food outlets, recreation grounds and also only 3 minutes to Launceston CBD.
You are sure to fall in love with Villa Gwen - Call today to secure a private or virtual inspection.
Land Size: 546m2(Approx) / Build Size: 112m2(Approx)
Year Built: 1925 / Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.