10 Elouera Street was built in 1954 and is an immaculate property which has been very well looked after with some updates throughout the home and stunning views across the river to the moutains.
- Stunning kitchen offers quality appliances including a dishwasher.
- Dining room with sliding doors to the undercover entertaining area.
- Large family lounge room is bright and airy with a reverse cycle air conditioner + a wood heater.
- Large rumpus/4th bedroom has a wood heater plus an office are found on the bottom floor.
- The master bedroom is a great size with large built in robe, ensuite & air conditioner.
- Two remaining bedrooms all offer built in robes and one also with an air conditioner.
- Fantastic undercover entertaining area to enjoy with family and friends.
- Paved area with a pergola to sit & take in the great views, while watching the kids play in the backyard.
- Double garage to secure cars plus a shed for further storage.
- The home is surrounded by beautiful gardens making it extremely private.
- Second road access to the rear of the property.
- A walking/cycling track is accessible at the rear of the property, leading to the City or Tailrace Park.
Close to shopping centres, great schools, public transport and only a short drive into Launceston CBD.
Land Size: 1067m2 (approx)
Build Size: 255m2 (approx)
Year Build: 1954
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.