A stunning renovation throughout, this home has been extremely well looked after by the current owners and is sure to impress. Compromising of three bedrooms and two bathrooms and located in a family friendly area, all the hard work done and ready for you to move in!
- Combined kitchen/dining have had a stunning renovation
- Three good sized bedroom, all with built in storage.
- Master bedroom with a large ensuite.
- Lounge room offers a reverse cycle air conditioner.
- The main bedroom has a separate shower and bath and walks through to the laundry.
- The back yard is ideal for kids, pets and the keen gardener with is raised Veggie patches.
- There is an undercover entertaining area to entertain guests.
- Loads of outdoor space, with a double carport behind the security of a lockable gate.
- Large workshop behind the double carport.
Walk 2 minutes to the Youngtown Reserve & playground plus a 3 minute drive to Kings Meadows with shops, cafe's, chemists, gas stations and more! A further 10 minute drive to Launceston CBD or Airport.
Land Size: 751m2 (approx)
Build Size: 189m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1965
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.