City fringe living at its best; perfectly located within walking distance to the CBD and a stones throw to the the stunning City Park. Positioned at the beginning of Elphin Rd is this Circa 1910 townhouse; close to all of the city conveniences and neighbouring shops and services.
- 2-4 bedrooms and sunroom upstairs
- Versatile rooms as: bedroom, study, games room
- Dual access from both Elphin Road & High Street
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop
- Stunning Timber flooring
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen / dining
- Large private and sunny courtyard
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner + Multiple fireplaces
- Expansive views from the upper level to the city and mountains
An ideal property for the savvy investor or someone who loves saving money on petrol and living at arms reach to EVERYTHING!
Call today to arrange a private or virtual inspection.
Land Size: 187m2(approx)
Build Size: 153m2(approx)
Year Built: 1910
Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.