Parry Property presents a magnificent opportunity situated in the perfect location, just a street away from the beautiful beach. Spanning over three levels this home offers more than enough room for the growing family & magnificent views from every level. You need to view this property to experience what this home really has to offer!
The many features include:
- Large lounge with a kitchen area and a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Rumpus room which could be used as a home gym or kids play area plus a home study/office.
- The laundry is also on this level with easy access to the backyard. It also offers a shower, vanity & separate toilet.
- Large garage with internal access into the home to store multiple cars, jet skis, a boat, or more!
- The middle floor is the hub of the home, offering the open main living, dining, kitchen.
- The kitchen is well appointed and has a breakfast bar also taking advantage of the stunning views.
- Ample cupboard and bench space and great appliances including a dishwasher.
- Stunning floorboards run throughout the light and airy dining room with sliding doors to the outdoor balcony.
- This floor is heated by a reverse cycle heat pump for all year round comfort.
- The top floor is the perfect parents retreat offering a massive master bedroom, an expansive walk in robe, modern style ensuite & two balconies!
- The large ensuite offers a great sized shower, vanity with plenty of storage & toilet.
- From here you have 360 degree views that take in the coastline to Table Cape, the Dial Ranges and Mount Roland.
- 4 balconies in total, two each on the second and third levels.
- The indoor pool is 2m deep and is a great place to exercise or relax and enjoy time with the family and friends.
- An adjoining courtyard is also an ideal place to entertain or sit back and relax.
- Plus a larger separate double garage and workshop large enough to accommodate a larger caravan and boat and still have a lot of space to spare.
- No need to worry about the power bills with the large solar system.
- Covered veggie garden at the rear for the keen gardener.
100 meters to the beach for your morning walks, backing onto the tennis court & the bowls club. Less than 10 minutes' drive to either Ulverstone or Devonport.
This is a great home for split living or for the family members who may need that extra bit of space. Or why not make it your holiday home, so much potential with this great home.
Call us today to make this home yours!
Land Size: 809m2 (approx)
Build size: 700m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1973
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.