Parry Property presents a stunning and immaculately presented home in the heart of the fast growing suburb Perth. Compromising of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open and modern spaces - this home is sure to impress!
- A light and airy kitchen consisting of great appliances including a dishwasher, an an island bench and plenty of cupboards.
- Flowing through to either the spacious dining room or the family living area.
- The lounge area also has the option of a wood heater to keep the home cosy in the winter months.
- Master bedroom offers a great size built in robe and a stylish ensuite.
- The three remaining bedrooms are large which all offer built in robes also.
- A rumpus room is found at the rear of the home allowing that extra bit of space for the growing family.
- Separate laundry has easy access to the backyard.
- Plenty of options for entertaining with an undercover porch plus multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
- The yards surrounding the home are neat, tidy and easy to maintain. There is also a shed for extra storage in the backyard.
- Huge double garage and plenty of off street parking to secure cars off the street.
- 5 KW Solar Power.
Situated in the historic town of Perth walking distance to local shops & services. An easy 12 minute drive into the city of Launceston or the Launceston Airport.
Land Size: 1275m2 (approx)
Build Size: 180m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2001
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.