Situated on the fringe of Invermay and Mowbray is 4 Jackson Street Mowbray, which offers to you a fantastic opportunity to increase your investment portfolio or enter the real estate market with your 1st home.
- At the front of the block sits the well presented, immaculate three bedroom home.
- High ceilings and ornate architraves.
- Blackwood kitchen is neat and tidy offering more than enough bench & cupboard space.
- Dining & lounge is open with natural light.
- Beautiful views across Launceston City & the Tamar River.
- All bedrooms are of a great size & two offering built in robes.
- Family bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet next door.
- Sun room/study room leads through to the garage.
- Open and well spaced flowing floor-plan.
- Garage attached to the house.
- Connected to mains Gas.
- A short walk to Mowbray Shopping & bus stops.
- Only minutes to UTAS stadium, University & Launceston CBD.
Call Wayne on 0418 504 742 or Bec on 0477 881 449 for more information .
Land Size: 350m2 (approx)
Build Size: 132m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1948
Local Council: Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.