Located in the family friendly and fast growing suburb Hadspen, is this modern open plan 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
Hadspen is the perfect township with river walks, sporting facilities local shopping centre and within the ever popular Hagley Farm Primary school catchment area.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with large built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with spa bath
- Study desk in bedrooms 2 and 3
- Direct NBN ports in all bedrooms
- Large office space off the kitchen
- Open plan kitchen , dining and living
- Saxon wood heater and heat transfer system
- Reverse cycle heat pump / air conditioner
- Large galley style laundry
- Secure fully fenced and gated property
- Multi-purpose shed / garage
- Fully enclosed alfresco area with sliding windows from the kitchen
- Spacious and secure yard for children and pets to enjoy
Conveniently located to IGA, Fuel station, Post Office, Hair & Beauty, Bottle Shop, Metro Bus Route, Sports Recreation Grounds, Skate Park, Playgrounds, Walking and Bike Tracks, Entally Lodge Restaurant and easy access to Public and Private Primary and High Schools; plus only a short drive to Prospect and Kings Meadows shops and services, surrounding schools and only 12 minutes into Launceston CBD.
Land Size: 722m2 (approx)
Build Size: 158m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2010
Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.