Tucked away in the middle of St John St within meters of Launceston's CBD and the café strip of Charles St, this is a fantastic opportunity for city fringe living or a savvy investment. In well-presented, modern condition internally, the property offers 2 comfortable bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an inviting and warm, open plan kitchen, dining & living space.
143a St John St at a glance:
- Prime location just meters to the CBD, cafes and less than 10 minute walk to the LGH
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Central reverse cycle heat pump
- Kitchen with loads of storage space, dishwasher & huge breakfast bar
- Additional storage in the hallway
- Separate compact laundry space
- Private off street parking
- Perfect central investment opportunity
Building Size: 102m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2014
Local Council: Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.