Located in a rural setting yet only minutes away from shops and services; sits this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom Artisan stone family home.
- Very private location
- Updated kitchen with walk in pantry
- New Carpets
- 2 large living areas
- Built ins in 3 bedrooms
- Laundry with second toilet
- Established Gardens
- Large Open Space
- 4 Vehicle Carport
- Large Double Garage - room for workshop
- Multiple Storage Sheds
- Sealed Bitumen driveway
- Secure with Gate and Fences
- 2x Water Tanks
- Large Entry with Floor to Ceiling Storage
- Perfect Blend of Bush and Open Space
- Views of the Tamar and Beyond
- All Day Sunny Aspect
- Solid Artisan Stone
This is a perfect private oasis for walking, motorbike or MTB trails. Conveniently located close to schools, medical centres, shops, services and 15km from Launceston Post Office.
Call to arrange a private or virtual inspection today!
Land Size: 42.96 hectares (106.15 Acres) approx.
Build Size: 188m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1987
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.