This excellent brick unit is one of only two on the low maintenance, flat block. It is located in the family friendly suburb of Summerhill, close to transport, shops and services. It would be the perfect starter or downsizer and provides scope to modernize and add value to.
- Circa 1980's two bedroom, low maintenance home
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area heated by the reverse cycle heat pump
- Two bedrooms, the main with built-in robes
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Full size separate laundry
- Single lock up garage plus guest parking
- Close to schools, shops, transport, supermarket & all city conveniences
- Only 7 minutes' drive to Launceston's CBD
- Currently tenanted until April 2023 at $305 per week
Land Size: 345m2 (approx)
Building Size: 94m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1988
Local Council: Launceston
Current Rental Return: $305 per week
*Please note this property is currently tenanted and 48hours clear notice will need to be provided to the tenant prior to any inspection of the property.
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.