Parry Property presents to you a wonderful family home in a convenient location. This property has been well looked after by the previous owners and offers a three bedroom, one bathroom spacious home.
- Solid brick home built in 1986 but renovated throughout.
- Modern kitchen with great appliances including a dishwasher.
- Light filled dining room with sliding doors to the backyard.
- Large lounge with a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Two bedrooms are a great size and offer built in robes in both.
- The third bedroom could also be used as a study.
- Stylish bathroom with a shower vanity and toilet.
- Great outdoor entertaining area which is covered, perfect for all year round.
- A single carport and shed to secure cars off the street, plus plenty of off street parking available.
- Beautiful low maintenance gardens surround the home.
A short 2 minute drive to Propsect Vale Market Place with all your conveniences. Public transport and great schools are also close by. A further 10 minutes drive into Launceston's CBD, this home is sure to impress!
Land Size: 657m2 (approx)
Build Size: 175m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1986
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.