A hidden gem in the heart of Beaconsfield, you won't want to miss out on this great opportunity! This home is full of character & charm with original features throughout the whole property. Ideally located on the main street of Beaconsfield with all conveniences close by.
- Blackwood kitchen is large & open with a walk in pantry.
- Ample bench and cupboard space & flows through to the dining room.
- Family lounge area is a great size.
- Two cosy wood heaters + a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Three double bedrooms with floorboards running throughout
- Large & light filled tile bathroom with a separate shower, bath, toilet & vanity.
- A cosy sunroom & large private back veranda overlooks the beautiful gardens.
- A huge double garage, a barn and a large separate laundry with storage also on the block.
- A great sized 1959m2 (approx) block & on two titles!
- Stunning yards surround the home.
Walk into the Historic town which offers excellent facilities, plus only a short drive to the Tamar River boat ramps, bush walking areas and the popular Tamar Valley Wine Route.
This property really does offer it all & has loads of potential. So pick up the phone and call David or Bec today. 0488 123 410
Land Size: 1959m2 (approx)
Build Size: 242m2 (approx)
Year Built: Mid 1930's
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.