**FIRST OPEN HOME THIS SUNDAY 9TH AUGUST 12:15-12:45PM.**
This solid brick home built in 2004 will be sure to impress, with some recent interior updates it is really a case of move in and relax! Offering two bedrooms, one bathroom and a garage. Open and light filled living spaces plus a short walk across the road to the Prospect shopping center and Olde Tudor complex.
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen with floorboards running throughout.
- Quality appliances and ample storage in the great sized kitchen.
- Heat & cool the home with a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- Updated bathroom offers a bath, shower & vanity
- Toilet with vanity separate to bathroom
- Laundry offers easy access to the backyard.
- Neat, fenced & secure backyard.
- Long single garage with internal access into the home.
- Further off street parking to keep cars of the road.
- Very central with primary and high schools nearby plus all shopping facilities
- 5 minute drive to Launceston CBD.
- One of 2 units one the block with no active body corporate.
Land Size: 521m2 (approx)
Build Size: 110m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2004
Rental Estimate: $320-$360 per week
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.