2 Connaught Crescent is situated in a prime location just a 5 minute walk to the Launceston General Hospital, 2 minute drive to the CBD plus the iconic Cataract Gorge is just up the road.
Offering so much potential with 2 bedrooms or potentially a third bedroom and two bathrooms.
- Two great sized bedrooms, one offering built in storage.
- There is room for a potential third bedroom in the sunroom.
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and includes a dishwasher.
- Dining area is light filled with sliding doors to the backyard.
- Bathroom off kitchen area offers a shower over bath and vanity.
- Combined laundry & 2nd bathroom is a generous size with a shower, vanity, laundry sink and separate toilet.
- Low maintenance, secure backyard with room for veggie patches.
- Also offers a single garage and garden shed.
With a few touch ups you could really make this home your own. This is a great opportunity to add to your investment portfolio or for the keen renovator.
Call David or Bec today to book an inspection time.
Land size: 435m2 (approx)
Build Size: 121m2 (approx)
Local Council: Launceston City
*Please note this property is currently tenanted and 48hours clear notice will need to be provided to the tenant prior to any inspection of the property.
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.