Nestled in a private and peaceful setting, this 4 bedroom home has a fantastic floor plan to capture the stunning scenic views of the South Esk River and lush bushland. With the river virtually on your doorstep this home has the ability to make you instantly relaxed the moment you step inside.
- River access property
- Views out every window
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- All bedrooms with built-ins
- Saxon Woodheater
- Ceiling Fans in the living area
- Large loft / office space
- Sunroom / reading nook with bay windows
- Landscaped and established gardens
- Automatic garden watering system
- Fully fenced and secure property
- Multiple entertaining spaces
- Fornetto Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Large outdoor Hot Tub
- 10x7m shed with power
- Double carport + additional parking
This really is in a prime location within a family friendly suburb; close to local shops, services, bus routes and both Public and Private schools. Only 10 minutes from Launceston CBD.
Call me to secure a private or virtual inspection today!
Land Size: 3,357m2 (approx) / Build Size: 180m2(Approx)
Year Built: 2004 / Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.