An exciting opportunity situated on over 1/2 an acre of flat land and on two titles with a solid built 1970's home.
- Three generous bedrooms, the main offering a built in robe.
- Kitchen is light filled with a breakfast bar which flows to the dining.
- Cosy lounge area includes a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Bathroom has a shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet next door.
- Separate laundry with easy access to the backyard.
- The backyard is very low maintenance room for the family to enjoy.
- Single carport to secure a car plus ample off street parking.
Plenty of room to extend the home, build another dwelling or a shed/garage. (STCA). 9 minute drive to Longford where you have all the local amenities needed. Local transport, schools, IGA Supermarket, bakery all close by!
Build Size: 104m2 (approx)
Land Size: 2028m2 (approx) Each title 1014 SQM (approx)
Year Built: 1970
Local Council: Northern Midlands
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.