Offered to the market is this rare opportunity on 43 acres of land with 2 dwellings, this home has more than enough space and is situated in a peaceful location in Glengarry. An internal drive way leads you to this beautiful farmland with no neighbours nearby making it very private.
Main residence features:
- Three great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- Bathroom offers a bath, separate shower and vanity.
- Separate toilet is right next door.
- High ceilings, stained glass and a wood fire in the open plan lounge/dining area.
- Kitchen offers plenty of cupboard & bench space + great appliances including a dishwasher.
- There is also a second formal living area + a study room.
- Wood fire to heat the home.
- Huge sunroom to sit and relax in the afternoon sunshine.
- Newly painted & new carpet throughout the home.
- Solar hot water and solar panels to keep those bills down.
- Established gardens with water system
2nd Dwelling (AirBnb) features:
- Self contained & separate from main house with separate gardens.
- Renovated throughout with a modern style and timber floorboards.
- Open lounge room is light filled.
- Stylish kitchen and dining room with great appliances.
- One huge bedroom with a wood heater to keep you warm.
- Combined laundry/bathroom is a modern style with a shower, vanity, toilet.
This dwelling has been previously rented out as a very successful air bnb with a great income. The Facebook page, AirBnB and Booking.com all set up and available.
Enjoy an endless supply of crystal clear drinking water from a bore of 240 feet which also supplies water to the paddocks. Each home also offers its own rain water tank.
Two large lock up garages to secure cars, boats, caravans, motorbikes etc. One of these has a toilet and a gun shed. There is a barn for hay or machinery plus a stable.
43 acres of land, half pasture with good fertilising history and half natural bush. The property is fully fenced, perfect for cows, sheep, horses and more! Stables, an arena and access to trail rides is one of the many charms of this lovely home. A horse lover?? Well this property has a horse arena, round yard and cross country area with trail rides just outside the gates. Electrified enclosure approx. 1 acre with large shed, currently used for goats
Situated in the stunning West Tamar with picturesque surroundings/views. Just 10 minutes from shopping & cafes in the West Tamar and Exeter, beach and fishing also close by, plus an easy drive to Launceston.
For further questions or queries feel free to contact Todd on 0455 577 334
Land Size: 43.6 Acres. (approx)
Build Size: 366m2 (approx) in total
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.