Offering a rare opportunity here to purchase a home in one of the most desirable locations, the home sits in a secluded spot on the top of Penrith Street, making it a very private property. The home offers open plan living with three great sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and magnificent views down the Tamar Valley and Launceston City.
- The dining & kitchen are open which offer plenty of sun + the kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- Lounge area is open and will keep you cosy in winter with the options of a reverse cycle heat pump or a wood heater.
- Large main bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Remaining two bedrooms are a generous size and both have built in robes.
- Main bathroom offers a bath, separate shower, toilet and vanity.
- There is another room which is a great area for a study room/potential 4th bedroom if you were to add in a wall.
- Paved backyard is very low maintenance with a garden shed.
- Vaulted ceilings for that extra character.
- The front yard is a great flat space to sit and take in the sweeping views down the Tamar Valley and Launceston CBD.
- The property backs onto a reserve perfect for that extra space to kick a ball or go for a walk.
-Off street parking is also available.
This great family home is just minutes to Riverside Shopping Centre and only a short drive into Launceston's CBD. Call Todd Street's on 0455 577 334 today to book your inspection!
Land Size: 669m2 (approx)
Build Size: 168m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1985
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.