This property is not open by open home call the agent to book your individual inspection time. Or request a virtual tour of this property.
A lovely three bedroom, weatherboard home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Mowbray with all conveniences close by. This home has been well looked after and is in impeccable condition, offered to the market for the first time in a long time.
- Three bedrooms are large in size, one offers built in storage.
- Main bathroom with a shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
- Added benefit of a second toilet located in the laundry.
- Large block of 743m2 (potential development STCA).
- The main kitchen offers a breakfast bar and seating plus plenty of storage.
- Secondary kitchen also offers great appliances (perfect for split living)
- Dining room and living area is open and sun-filled offering a reverse cycle heat pump.
- A second formal living area is huge and offers heating.
- Under cover, paved entertaining area to relax with family and friends.
- The block is large in size and flat block.
- 5x5 shed at the rear of the property which is secure.
- Low maintenance yards also offering a veggie patch.
This property really does have a lot of potential and homes like this one don't last long and are hard to come by, the opportunities are endless, especially being 100M to the UTAS campus.
Well located to access shops, cafes, sporting grounds and schools plus only a short 5 minute drive to Launceston CBD.
Property is currently owner occupied but would make a great investment property, for any further details please contact Todd on 0455 577 334
Land Size: 743m2 (approx)
Build Size: 195m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1940's (approx)
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.