*This property is not open by open home call the agent to book your individual inspection time or request a virtual tour of this property.
Set on a 1218m2 block with a lovely rural aspect and short stroll to the river's edge; you will find this gorgeous 3 bedroom family home.
- Master bedroom retreat upstairs with own Juliet balcony
- Open plan kitchen + living at the heart of the home
- Recently converted 4th bedroom into separate lounge area
- New paint, new flooring and lighting throughout the bottom level of the home
- European style laundry conveniently in the bathroom
- Plenty of storage with 6x4m garage and powered storage shed
- Off street parking for an additional cars, boat or caravan
- Fully fenced and secure yard for kids and pets
- Established gardens and raised veggie patch + your very own capped water bore
- Expansive deck with rural view at the rear and sunny paved alfresco area at front of the home
All this and only 10minutes from the Launceston CBD and minutes walk to the South Esk River, walking and bike tracks, shops, services and public transport!
Give Clint a call to day to secure an inspection today.
Land Size: 1218m2(approx) / Build Size: 175m2(approx)
Year Built: 2005 / Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.