Positioned in a fantastic location overlooking the Tamar River & beyond sits this lovely four bedroom, solid brick home. This great sized block backs onto vacant land giving you that extra bit of privacy for the whole family.
Built in 1991 featuring high ceilings & neutral colours in the lounge, kitchen & dining area. The best views are captured from the kitchen where you will find plenty of cupboard & bench space, great appliances and a breakfast bar with seating.
- Very well looked after, neat and tidy home
- Outside entertaining deck
- Majority of the inside has been nicely updated/renovated
- Separate large dining area
- Reverse cycle heat pump and wood-fire ensuring the home is hot/cold when required
- Open lounge room with large windows making this room bright & sun-filled.
- Master bedroom in an elevated position offering views, en-suite & large BIR whilst the other 3 bedrooms are of great size also offering BIR's
- Large family bathroom fully renovated including a bath, shower & vanity with a separate toilet next door.
- Large garage with internal access into home
- Drive-way access down side with extra parking, single garage and a large carpeted rumpus room offering a toilet and vanity also
- Fully landscaped low-maintenance gardens
- Large kitchen with direct views over the Tamar river
- Large renovated laundry
Relax with a drink and BBQ in the afternoon sun on the deck with friends and family while overlooking the stunning views. The huge backyard is fully fenced and low maintenance. Plenty of off street parking, room for a caravan, boat, trailers and more!
This property is a great family home, in the perfect location whilst also maintaining privacy and is only minutes to all shopping facilities, Launceston CBD, Tas Tafe and the Uni Campus.
Please call Todd Streets today on 0499 440 141 to view this great property.
Land Size: 793m2 (approx)
Build Size: 228m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1991
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.