This 1930 circa character home nestled in Junction Street, Newstead has expansive views over the city with Mount Barrow and Ben Lomond providing a picturesque backdrop.
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living
- Modern updated kitchen
- Light, airy and homely feel throughout
- Electrical re-wiring completed in 2019
- Parents retreat on the 2nd level
- Fantastic gardens and bush setting
- Single car carport + off street parking
- Large north facing deck to enjoy the sun and views
- Close to schools, shops, transport and all city conveniences
Call Clint today and arrange a private viewing.
Land Size: 903m2(approx) / Build Size: 204m2(approx)
Year Built: 1930 / Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.