Set on a quiet street in Carrick, 37 Percy Street is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with plenty of room to move.
- Three large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Large 6m x9m shed with storage and bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Wood heater with heat transfer system
- Established neat gardens
- Vehicle access to the rear of the yard
- Fully secure, fenced backyard
- Plenty of grass areas for kids and pets to play all day long
Carrick is situated on bus route and only 9 minutes from the renowned Hagley Farm Primary School and less than 15 minutes to Prospect Vale Shopping centre and the popular St Patricks College. An opportunity to live a relaxed country lifestyle whilst being on the door step (15 minutes) to the Launceston CBD. Now is the time to make your move out to Carrick. Bring the family and experience the difference for yourself!
Call Clint today to arrange a private inspection.
Land Size: 2506m2(approx) / Build Size: 194m2(approx)
Year Built: 1992 / Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.