A solid brick home built in 1992 but being slightly updated throughout. Three bedrooms & two bathrooms making this home the perfect family home.
- Main bedroom is huge in size with a large built in robe & ensuite.
- Two remaining bedrooms offering built in storage.
- Family bathroom offers a shower over the corner spa bath, large vanity & toilet.
- The kitchen is updated and large in size.
- Lounge area is open and sunny, offering a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Sun room is covered and a great space for entertaining guests.
- Double car garage at the rear of the home.
- Backyard is for the keen Gardner with veggie patches, stunning garden beds & a small pond.
- Offering an abundance of fruit trees such as apricot, blackcurrant & apples just to name a few.
Evandale has all you need close by, plus only a short drive into Launceston's CBD.
Land Size: 951m2 (approx)
Build Size: 181m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1992
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.