This solid, four-bedroom home offers a spacious interior with wonderful natural light. Situated in a convenient, family-friendly neighbourhood, the home is ideal for families, first home buyers and investors alike.
- Huge under house storage / workshop space
- Views of the mountains and beyond
- Established landscaped gardens
- Open plan Kitchen / dining and lounge
- Flat yard with space for children and pets to enjoy
- All four bedrooms with Built -ins
- Laundry / Sunroom with access to 2nd toilet
- Solar Panels to help with electricity bills
- Daiken and Panasonic heat pumps
- Situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood close to all facilities
Convenient driving access to the Airport and Launceston CBD and close to all of Kings Meadows Schools, shops and services and public transport nearby.
Land Size: 623m2(approx) /Build Size: 187m2(approx)
Year Built: 1960s / Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.