Circa 1935 home with a warm welcoming ambience surrounded by landscaped gardens and overlooking lush rolling hills.
Established gardens provide the home with beauty and privacy.Set on over 2 acres of fertile land with a separate paddock plus stables the property is ideal for the up and coming equestrian rider.
The home boasts a number of outstanding features including:
- Large formal and informal living areas
- Comprising of four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Main bedroom has en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Large laundry/mud room
- Wood heater and reverse cycle heat-pump
- Huge 9m x 9m shed set up with woodheater,kitchen and bathroom,sensational mancave
- Separate home office with all amenities
- Numerous sheds and a dog-run
- Ample of room for the children to play safely in the fully fenced yard
- Undercovered deck and entertaining area
- Plenty of off-street parking for machinery
As you can see this outstanding property will tick most of the boxes that a young family is looking for and is situated less than 15 minutes from the CBD of Launceston
For more detailed information and to book an inspection on this outstanding property please contact Wayne on 0418504742
Land Size: 8094m2 approx
Building Size: 145m2 approx
Year Built: 1935
Local Council: Launceston
We have in preparing this document used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchaser are advised to carry out their own investigations.