Modern living, in a quiet cul de sac but only minutes to the city. What more could you want?!
- Three great bedrooms, one currently used as a study room.
- Renovated throughout but still holds character & charm.
- Tas oak floorboards in the kitchen, dining and lounge room.
- Stylish kitchen with Kashmir granite bench & ample storage.
- Sun-filled lounge area to soak up the afternoon sun and take in the views down the valley.
- The home is heated by a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet.
- Easy care lawns with garden complete plus a barbecue area
- Outstanding garage, fully lined with built in cupboards also ideal for home office or separate bedroom (STCA).
South Launceston is sought after area being close to all amenities! A short walk to the CBD, charles street cafe strip and a few blocks from the Launceston General Hospital.
Land Size: 532m2 (approx)
Build Size: 130m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1946
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.