11 Como Crescent presents a refreshed & rejuvenated two bedroom, two bathroom home in the heart of Newstead.
- The kitchen is simply stunning with a full renovation offering quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
- Dining/ lounge area are open and sunfilled with a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Floorboards run throughout the kitchen, dining and lounge offering character.
- Large main bedroom with a built in robe, ensuite including a toilet, vanity and large shower.
- Second bedroom is of a great size which offers a built in robe.
- The main bathroom is a modern & contemporary style.
- Separate laundry leads to the sunny study area.
- Large garage to secure a car + further storage.
- Fenced & low maintenance yard for the children & pets.
Developers, this one is for you! Situated on a large 651m2 (approx) block offering room to build a second dwelling. Plans and permits included, all the hard work has been done just up to you to find a builder and reap the rewards of this investment. The current owner is simply too busy to attend to this.
Plans include a two bedroom, two bathroom home with a single car garage.
This property offers more convenience than you can imagine! With Newstead supermarket, hair dressers, dental, medical and gym only a two minute walk away, what more could you want?
Land Size: 651m2 (Approx)
Build Size: 124m2 (Approx)
Year Built: 1937
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.