For the first time ever, 32 Tompsons Lane, Newhnam is on the market! Located within walking distance to the Tafe Tasmania (Newnham campus) and a 5 minute drive to University of Tasmania (Newnham campus) and the Australian Maritime College.
Set on a flat block with vehicle access to the rear and fully fenced yard - this home has a lot to offer:
- Daiken reverse cycle heat pump
- Saxon wood heater
- Large and spacious living area
- Expansive kitchen with loads of bench space
- Three great sized bedrooms with built ins
- Neatly manicured and established gardens
- Heaps of off street parking
- Large garage/workshop + storage with new roof and gutters
- Close to university, TAFE, Schools, public transport, shops and services
This home offers an exciting opportunity for someone looking to live in the convenient and sort after suburb of Newnham. Close to local Primary and High Schools, Shops and services and the Mowbray shopping hub and only a 12 minute drive to Launceston CBD.
Call Clint today to arrange an inspection.
Land Size: 660m2(approx) / Build Size: 118m2(approx)
Year Built: 1950s / Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.