This three bedroom, low maintenance home is situated walking distance to the main street in Longford where you will find the IGA Supermarket, Cafes, shops and other local amenities. This home is neat and tidy and ready for you to move in, or why not renovate to make it your own!
Offering two separate family living areas for the growing family with wood heaters in both. All bedrooms offer built in robes and the main bathroom is close by with a separate bath, shower and vanity.
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- A separate, formal dining area.
- Large laundry leads outside.
- Neat and tidy yards have been well kept.
- Paved pergola to relax with friends and family.
- Garden shed plus two garages for cars and further storage.
The backyard is fully fenced for pets and children to play. Offering more than enough room for secure, off street parking such as boats, caravans, multiple cars and more.
Call Rebecca today to find out more or book your inspection 0477 881 449.
Land Size: 809m2 (approx)
Build Size: 153m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1950
Local Council: Northern Midlands