Situated on a huge 1,427m2 (approx) of 2 titles is 4 Jackson Street Mowbray, which offers to you a fantastic opportunity, compromising of the 2 titles you can turn this home into your own with the spare space for your gear or you can dive in and develop!!! STCA.
- At the front of the block sits the well presented, immaculate three bedroom home.
- High ceilings and ornate architraves.
- Blackwood kitchen is neat and tidy offering more than enough bench & cupboard space.
- Dining & lounge is open with natural light.
- Beautiful views across Launceston City & the Tamar River.
- All bedrooms are of a great size & two offering built in robes.
- Family bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet next door.
- Sun room/study room leads through to the garage.
- Open and well spaced flowing floor-plan.
- Garage attached to the house.
- Connected to mains Gas.
- Extra garaging offering storage plus a workshop.
- Surrounding yards are low maintenance and offer fruit trees.
- A short walk to Mowbray Shopping & bus stops.
- Only minutes to UTAS stadium, University & Launceston CBD.
Do not miss this great opportunity, if you have any further questions or queries please contact Todd on 0499 440 141 .
Land Size: 1,427m2 in total (approx) front block: 619m2 approx, back block: 808m2 approx.
Build Size: 226m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1940's
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.