Here we have a fantastic well built 3 bedroom 1 bathroom low maintenance brick home in the heart of the sought after Legana suburb, with plenty to offer!
- Large, open and sunny lounge & dining area.
- Lovely floorboards running throughout the home
- Reverse cycle heat pump in the lounge room.
- The kitchen is bright with plenty of storage
- Views across Tamar river from lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Three great sized bedrooms, two with built in robes.
- well sized bathroom with a shower, bath and vanity.
- Separate toilet between the bedrooms.
- The laundry is found on the lower level.
- Offering plenty of extra storage and a single car garage with internal access
- Sunny front deck with views down the Tamar.
- Huge backyard, fully fenced and low maintenance.
- Solid Brick Veneer
All only a short 5 minute drive to Legana Shopping Hub, 10 minute drive to local schools and approximately 15 minutes to Launceston CBD. A great opportunity to make this home your own.
Call Todd Streets today on 0499 440 141
Land Size: 813m2 (approx)
Build Size: 132m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1981
Local Council: West Tamar
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.