18 Dowerin Drive, Legana situated on a great 817m2 (approx) block offering a functional floorplan for the growing family with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas. Located in Legana, which is becoming one of Northern Tasmania's fastest growing suburbs and only 10 minutes drive to the Launceston CBD.
- Tastefully styled with great attention to detail throughout the home.
- Kitchen offers a curved island bench, great appliances and plenty of storage.
- Family living area off the kitchen.
- Dining area flows through to the formal lounge room which has a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Main bedroom with a modern ensuite & large built in robe.
- Family bathroom with a bath, vanity, shower and toilet next door.
- Three remaining bedrooms are of a great size and offer built in robes.
- Sliding doors to the sunny entertaining area at the rear of the property.
- Single car garage with internal access into the home.
- Long driveway offering plenty of off street parking.
- Huge backyard, fully fenced with a garden shed for extra storage.
Being just a short walk to the shopping hub of Legana, public transport and the gateway to the stunning Tamar Valley this extremely generous and well proportioned villa offers it's new owners a quiet, private and elevated position.
Land Size: 817m2 (approx)
Build Size: 159m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2015
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.