A brilliant opportunity for an investor, retiree or first home buyer! These lovely units were built in 1995 and are in a fantastic condition, located at the end of a quiet street, only a short stroll to walking tracks and minutes to the Mowbray shopping precinct. These units are very generous in size on the inside which can be deceiving from the outside.
All three unit floor plans are very similar and feature:
- Large open plan living area with heating.
- Generous sunny lounge area that opens to a private low maintenance courtyard.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes.
- The bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet next door.
- Separate laundry in each unit.
- Skylight allowing plenty of natural sun throughout the day.
- Very neat and tidy with long term respectable tenants.
- Outside you can enjoy your own private sunny space.
- Carports for each unit plus plenty of off street parking.
- Very low maintenance brick veneer with easy-care lawns
- Unit 1: Tenanted & rented at $220.00 per week & offers over $179,000.
- Unit 2: Tenanted & rented at $240.00 per week & offers over $179,000 .
- Unit 3: Tenanted & rented at $250.00 per week & offers over $185,000.
With room for a potential increase in rent.
Only a short distance to the University of Tasmania, Mowbray Golf Course, Maritime College and Mowbray Shopping Centre, this is the perfect location and already with great tenants its ready to add to your investment portfolio. with spare common ground there could potentially be room for further development STCA if you were to purchase all 3 units.