1/18 Walton Street situated in a quiet and peaceful location in the ever so popular suburb - West Launceston. Spanning over two levels this great home will not disappoint!
- Offering two fantastic sized bedrooms on the top level both with built in robes.
- The carpeted garage is currently being utilised as a 3rd bedroom.
- The kitchen is neat & tidy with plenty of storage space plus a dishwasher.
- The dining and lounge area are open plan with all day sunshine.
- The living area also offers a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Fantastic undercover deck area to relax in the sun or entertain guests.
- A shed is located at the side of the home for extra storage.
- The yard is low maintenance and secure for children or pets.
- Located in a peaceful location but only minutes to local amenities.
- Schools, parks & bus stops and the Cataract Gorge walking distance plus the CBD only a short drive away.
This would make a great first home, investment or retiree, you name it! But be sure to get in quick this little ripper will sell fast!
Land Size: 323m2 (approx)
Build Size: 127m2 (approx)
Year Bulit: 1994
Rental Estimate: $280-$300 per week
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.