This solid brick, modern home is situated in a quiet street in the heart of George Town, conveniently close to the IGA supermarket, schools, sports grounds and the beach!
- Sitting on a great sized 739m2 (approx) block.
- Stylish and open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
- Kitchen offering all the necessary appliances with a huge island bench.
- Master bedroom with a walk in robe, ensuite and sliding doors to the verandah.
- Two remaining bedrooms with built in storage.
- Main bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet next door.
- Single car garage with internal access into the home.
- Low maintenance, secure yards with a garden shed.
- Only minutes from the beach.
George Town has so much to offer with three great schools, two supermarkets, the hospital, plus other shopping conveniences. All this and only a 35 minute drive to Launceston.
Land Size: 739m2 (approx)
Build Size: 128m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2008
Local Council: George Town
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.