This lovely home built over two levels radiates of character and charm.
Originally built in 1910 it has been lovingly restored leaving the original stained-glass windows, ornate arches, ceiling roses and iron lacework. Upstairs is a combination of restored original character and modern quality.
Key features include:
• Edwardian Character
• Modern kitchen boasts a gas cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher.
• 3 bedrooms the main having a built-in robe, ensuite bathroom
• Study/art room, potential 4th bedroom 3 Bathrooms
• Dining & living area with great views across the Launceston city
• Living room has an antique fireplace
• Zone heating with pre-set timing allowance
• Gas flame effect heater
• Rear deck with stunning views.
• Established gardens this offers plenty of outdoor entertaining space.
• Gorgeous city views
• Large Garage
• Walking distance to CBD, Cataract Gorge & Local Cafes
• Local to Launceston General Hospital
• Quiet street offering great privacy
• Lockup gates for extra security
This home really has it all on offer, with 2 story living it could make a great Air B&B or even just a split level residence.
if you would like an inspection or have any further questions call Todd today on 0499 440 141!
Inspection by appointment
Land Size: 509m2 (approx)
Build Size: 230m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1910
Local Council: Launceston City
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.