Been dreaming of having a few acres to yourself but haven't been able to find the right property in the right area? Well look no further! We present to the market a rare opportunity to purchase a large lifestyle family home in the heart of one of Launceston's, more desirable locations being Riverside. The home is very generous in size and offers a lot of great features whilst also having great privacy being at one with nature.
- Large kitchen offering great appliances, a walk in pantry and spectacular views.
- Good size main bathroom with clawfoot iron bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and its own private deck.
- A homely interior with a range of local Myrtle and Huon Pine products, a very well built stable home.
- Reverse cycle heat pump to heat and cool the home plus a wood-fire.
- All bedrooms are large in space and offer built-in robes
- The bonus of a study/spare room
- Downstairs offering a large rumpus currently used as a gym room, and multiple storage rooms
- A walk-around deck with great views and perfect for entertaining.
- Low maintenance and stylish gardens offering an abundance of fruit trees and a veggie patch.
- Large shed to the side of the home, ideal for cars/workshop.
- 2.4 acres in total with fenced paddocks, fantastic for horses, cows, kids and bikes etc plus more!
All this whilst being located just a short drive to Launceston CBD and also within walking distance to local shops and schools such as Riverside High and Primary, plus the Launceston Christian School. This property will be sure to impress, to book your private inspection call Nick on 0439 033 547.
Year Built: 1994
Build Size: 318m2 (approx) including decks
Land Size: 2.4 acres (approx)
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.