Offered to the market is this rare opportunity to purchase a large family home in the heart of a great Suburb, Riverside. The home is very generous in size and offers a lot of great features whilst also having great privacy.
- Large kitchen offering great appliances, a walk in pantry and spectacular views.
- Good size main bathroom with claw foot iron bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and its own private deck.
- A homely interior with a range of local Myrtle and Huon Pine products, a very well built stable home.
- Reverse cycle heat pump heat and cool the home plus a wood-fire.
- All bedrooms are large in space and offer built-in robes
- The bonus of a study/spare room
- Downstairs offering a large rumpus currently used as a gym room, and multiple storage rooms
- A walk-around deck with great views and perfect for entertaining.
- Low maintenance and stylish gardens offering fruits trees and a veggie patch.
- Large shed to the side of home, great for cars/workshop.
- 2.4 acres in total with fenced paddocks, fantastic for horses, cows, kids and bikes plus more.
That is just the start of this great home, located a short drive to Launceston CBD and also within walking distance to shops and local schools. This property will be sure to impress, to book your private inspection call Todd on 0455 577 334.
For a virtual tour/walkthrough of the home please follow the attached link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXjoZG0QYpw&t=25s
Year built: 1994
Build size: 318m2 (approx) including decks
Land Size: 2.4 acres (approx)
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.