This low maintenance brick home located in Legana offers country living at its best. Set on a 1/2 acre, easy care block and enjoying some of the best Tamar River views in the region. Up down and across the river you can have it all!
• Fully landscaped block
• 3 double bedrooms one with built in robe
• Open plan lounge and dining area with wood fire
• Large kitchen with winery views.
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Good sized laundry with extra storage area
• 2 toilets
• Balcony for relaxing & taking in the spectacular river views
• Close to quality shops and schools
• Only 15 min to Launceston CBD
• Quiet and relaxed area
• Large block
• Reverse cycle heat pump
• Brick veneer with underground storage
• Very tidy and well presented
• Easy to maintain gardens
Properties in Legana, like this are becoming a hard find especially one with such amazing river views, if this property is of interest you will want to be quick.
Land Size: 2002m2 (approx)
Build Size: 125m2
Year Built: 1966
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.