Sitting on just a tad over 36 Acres of mostly lush pasture is this beautiful, well presented family home with so many added benefits, this property has it ALL on offer!
- Three bedrooms all with built in storage.
- Formal living area offering a wood heater.
- Separate dining area which is open plan.
- Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space.
- Bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity.
- The separate toilet is right next door.
- Huge sun room with views & a great spot to relax plus a 2nd wood fire.
- Plenty of secure parking with a two car garage plus a single carport.
- 3 dams on the property.
- Four bay high rise shed for extra storage.
- Troughs in almost every paddocks.
- Stock yards with a loading ramp.
- Solar Power, 12 Panels in total.
- Drinkable crystal clear bore water (never ran dry)
- 2 water tanks which are also attached to the bore water.
- 12x8 Foot Cool room.
- Sheds in main paddocks for hay or livestock etc
- Garden shed.
- Veggie gardens with hose connected to bore water for easy maintenance.
- Electric Fencing all round.
The current owners have put a lot of heart into this property which will show upon inspection, it has every feature you could need for a farm whilst only being a 35 minute drive to Launceston, 20 minute drive to George town and a 25 minute drive to Bridport.
For any further details please contact Todd Streets on 0499 440 141
Year built: 1993 approx
Land size: 36.6 Acres approx
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.