13 Pendennis Street is a great family home, positioned overlooking the Tamar River in a quiet street in Riverside.
Key features include:
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes.
• Large open plan kitchen/dining room with expansive views
• Kitchen with quality appliances plus an island bench & seating.
• Large lounge with a wood fire and reverse cycle heat pump.
• Home office/study area.
• Bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Combined garage, workshop and laundry.
• Fully fenced back yard.
• Cosy deck at the front of the home to take in the Tamar River views.
• Short 10-minute drive to Launceston CBD.
Whilst only a short walk to the Riverside shopping complex and local schools this home is in a perfect location.
Land Size: 723m2 (approx)
Build Size: 158m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1963
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.